
This is the view of the back of the truck. Don't you agree he was very creative in making this unit. I guess the purchase of a welder a couple of years ago was not a bad idea. I thought he had the truck good to go, but.... now he said it would look level and ride smoother with air lifts. If we don't pull out soon our budget for the trip will be depleted on accessories for the truck. Men and their toys! (And he said I like my tech toys!) Oh I forgot he is putting lights on the box. The steps are made from running boards off his old 87 p/u and they do fold up.
Ring..Ring.. went the phone tonight and guess where we were? In the POOL and it felt great. Sure is nice to have a neighbor (son) with a pool. Caleb and Ethan loved having their grandpa play with them.